Hyper Dream Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hyper Dream Team

Hyper Dream Team (HDT) is a e-fed (More info later, forum under conscruction

3 posters

The END is now.

TheMessenger
    TheMessenger

The END is now. Empty The END is now.

Post by TheMessenger Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:16 am

The camera opens in the backstage area before the camera is quickly pulled in to the darkness, down in to a dimly lit back corridor of the hallways. The camera is dragged along by a gloved hand until it is shoved in to a locker room, as soon as it enters the locker room it strikes a hard surface.

Cameraman: "What is going on h..."

Before the cameraman can finish his sentence, the camera pans up to show Christopher Reynolds looking down in to the camera with his head tilted, the cameraman stopping himself from carrying on

Christopher Reynolds: "Are you scared, child?"

Christopher Reynolds grins as he directs the cameraman in to the middle of the dimly lit room.
    Crimson marks stain the floor, there are holes all over the walls and there are several monitors set up showing the arena cctv, making sure the occupants of the room know exactly who's where at what time

Christopher Reynolds: "Do not be afraid... yet. We won't harm a hair on your head... unless my friend decides it is your time to ascend."

Christopher Reynolds gestures to the silent KAMI, his mask covering his face to hide his emotions as he appears to look towards the camera, causing the cameraman to back away slowly. A small thud is heard as the cameraman lets out a small gasp of shock, turning around and panning up to show Beltane looking down at him.

Christopher Reynolds: "Do not be afraid of Beltane... he and KAMI have their targets for tonight. Two Englishmen who love to fight...
    Two Englishmen that won't be able to fight after tonight."

Christopher Reynolds chuckles as he looks at Beltane, tilting his head

Christopher Reynolds: "Something to say, Beltane?"

(OOC: Beltane, you're up bud)

Last edited by TheMessenger on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Beltane

The END is now. Empty Re: The END is now.

Post by Beltane Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Beltane turns his head and brushes his hair out of his face. His eyes are dark and chilling as he peers at the cameraman. Beltane walks over and strokes the cameraman head a few times.

Beltane: "Those two can't always speak for me. No one is safe from the Darkness my little lamb. But they are right, we are not after you tonight."

Beltane walks over to Christopher and KAMI. He stops in front of them and glares at them. He starts to speak with his back turned to the camera.

Beltane: "This is not a warning. What I am going to say is the truth."

As Beltane turns slowly as his eyes are sunken into the back of his head. He closes his eyes and a slight burning look can be seen. Beltane opens his eyes and they to to be on fire.

Beltane: "Harris and Melvin are our targets tonight. They will soon know who we are. They will soon know of the Darkness. Soon.... Soon End will happen."

Beltane blinks his eyes again as the fire snuffs out from his eyes.

Beltane: "Fear is only the start tonight. For after we are done, no one will wanna step into the ring with us again. I say this in promise. So you two over stuff Englishmen need to watch it. Darkness is back! End will be the last thing you see before you close your eyes looking up from your backs."

Beltane starts to mumble something as he looks at Christopher and KAMI.

(OOC: alright, next Smile )

Last edited by Beltane on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ozzie Williams
    Ozzie Williams
    Admin

Post by Ozzie Williams Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:37 pm

(OOC: Hey guys just wondering if you guys are able to color the dialog, turn the descriptions into Italics and bold the whole rp please, thanks.)
    TheMessenger
    TheMessenger

Post by TheMessenger Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:01 pm

(Not sure if swearing is allowed or not, but eh, self censoring!)

Christopher nods his head as the cameraman decides to move closer to him, he looks at Beltane and KAMI before talking.

Christopher Reynolds: "Harris and Melvin... I hope you two are ready.
    House of Serena... I hope you have a next of kin in line to take the reigns over there.
    When i'm through with that whore you call a leader, she'll be nothing but a crimson smear on the mat."

Christopher Reynolds grins, tilting his head and looking at the camera as KAMI makes his way towards the cameraman. He takes the camera out of his hands and turns to record the cameraman.

Christopher Reynolds: "Well? Say something Cameraman... the world is watching."

Cameraman: "Uh... the END is now?"

Christopher Reynolds grins as the camera is passed back to him.

Christopher Reynolds: "And don't you ever forget it."

The camera cuts to static suddenly, when the camera returns, it's on the other side of the arena from where he was walking earlier

Last edited by TheMessenger on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ozzie Williams
    Ozzie Williams
    Admin

Post by Ozzie Williams Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:26 pm

(OOC: Swearing is allowed, feel free to swear as much as you want)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:19 pm